Friday 26 July 2013

This is my Film Blog. Though there are many like it, this one is mine.

Hello, so I recently started my other blog, http://thingsbeforeimforty.blogspot.co.uk/, about things I aim to achieve before I turn, well, 40.  As one of those things is writing a script for a film, I've been writing about various films from time to time.

I decided that I wanted to write more about movies, seeing as watching films is probably my favourite past-time - hence I've separated my film-related blog from my personal one.  Just briefly, here are my previous film related posts:

- My post about 'Aliens', the first of an infrequent series entitled 'The Most Relentlessly Awesome Films Ever';
- A post reflecting on 'The Matrix' sequels, 10 years on

So in time expect to see opinions, reviews and idle speculation about all things movie related, past present and future.

Things to look forward to: reviews of 'The Worlds End', 'The Wolverine', and my thoughts on the movie-related surprises from this year's San Diego Comic Con.

When I get the time to write them... 

No comments:

Post a Comment